心情好,心情坏,看心经,抄心经,星与心,心语星,星雨满天心,愿大家都有心经哦!

以无常心看心经,以平常心写心经~

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I’d moved house

I moved house already!!! I moved from my previous hostel, Stay in Lodge to my newly house, at Kingfisher near UMS.

The reason I move was because the rental fee is cheaper and is more safe to keep my stuffs in the Buddhist House compared to the previous one, which in fact my shoes had been stolen by unknown thief who kind enough to leave my socks for me. However, there were also some disadvantages of the move. One is instead of walking for 5 min distance to my working place, now I need  to drive to work every morning, which means I need to prepare earlier and I need to pay the car rental fee and also petrol. Hopefully it can be covered up without over budget. Secondly, I need to think twice whenever I want to go to town which before this I can just went to watch movie, state library, waterfront, night stalls and etc.. whenever I want. But still because of the money constraint, the advantages won.

So now, I am in the new house, new room and with new housemates. However, don't know why I have a very distance feeling with all of them. I can't understand why they are all Buddhist society's committee members but they behaved so cold to a new comer. It’s make sense for those temporary residents there since they were "temporary", so they might think is ok for not really know another temporary resident (me). But I just cannot stand for it when such behaviour came from people from Buddhist Society. I'm not blaming simply but at least they should try to say hi on the first met but not just smile and do your own thing. Anyway, I believe that we were of different personality, but hopefully can get to know each other deeper soon (since these few days I kept went out from morning until night).

I remembered the night I checked out Stay in Lodge. It's all happened so suddenly and rushed. I was only realize that I should check out on that day because the next day would be my last day but the next day I would be go out on early morning. So if I wouldn't check out the day before that, I need to pay for another fee for one day. So once I back to hostel at around 10pm, I then quickly packed up all my stuffs, my luggage, maggie mee, breads and jams, biscuits, junk food, flippers, tripod, sleeping bag, dirty clothes and etc. And then, I say bye and TQ to my two constant roommates, an old uncle and an...actor uncle. Why I said is actor? He is really an actor. He did play a cast in Sabah production movie, which he showed me the DVD before this, is a ghost movie. In term of "ghost movie", I meant those white cloth flying around and those heavily make-up female ghost movie...=.=" 1000x difference of level between this and those from Thailand. And why an actor wanted to stay at backpacker's lodge, I also don't know.

Ok, back to the leaving part. After say bye, I went to the lobby and return the key. Then say bye again to the staffs there and people who I met and talk before. Suddenly the feeling of 不舍得 rise up from my heart again. It seems weird because I actually have not much feeling with them and to the place (I thought so), since I only say hi and had a little conversation with the people there sometime, in addition I was only stayed there for one month, So I couldn't figure out why I have such feeling when on leaving.

At last, I could only say that: even it was only one month, but as time goes on, we get to find ourselves more and more get used to the place, people and environment, which we might not realize, and at the end, we will find out that, we might already be a part of it. The feeling of to leave has the most deleterious effect to me, and now I can felt it again..


I can't imagine, how will be during my convocation,

when I need to say goodbye to all my friends...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i wrote the above post few days before. But today I have a strong feeling to continue write it due to some reason. Talk about my new house, I have no key to hold since there is no more extra key for me anymore. It's ok at the first place coz I'm just a temporary resident and I realize it. So I won't expect people to go and duplicate the key just only for me. So, no expectation.

Today, the first day I went to work by car. When I reached home, I can't get anyone to open up the door for me. Previously, I always call the steward, one of my housemate to open up the door since he was the one who I negotiate with before this and also the only one who I could think was the nicest people in this house. Unfortunately, he was not with his phone that time. Then I tried to shout the people’s name who staying in the ground floor's room. Nobody come out from the lightened room. So I knock the gate door with the lock. But you know what, I saw the opened door of the room is closed suddenly. I'm not sure whether it  is closed incidentally or just the so coincidentally wind blown the door and so it closed up. And I also don't know in which the person could actually listen to my voice or not coz maybe he was wearing headset that time? I don't know, but I was pretty sure that the sound of I hit the lock to the gate door is quite loud...

So with the arising of annoying feeling, I gotta call my still "stranger-feel" roommate. One did not answered while another one don't know why got sound of girl talking once it connected so I hang up. What can I do, actually its not long waiting outside, but just for me, I don't like to wait... and wasting time. As I always like to reach some place exactly within the time set, which explains why people always said I tidak menepati masa becoz I did not come out early but few minutes before the time in which I believe its enough but sometime it just does not happened.

Ok, so then I kept hit the door lock. After that, the steward came down from the upper floor and he seems just finish his bath.. No wonder he did not answer my call just now. So this story ended up with I manage to go in house with his help... Fuuhh... Everything gotta be settle down.. including my hard feeling..

But when I go upstairs back to my room, I saw 2 of my roommates were in the room. One is playing games and another one is surfing website. I just don't understand why have such people in this world who can just care of your own business but just ignore other people? You did not wear any headset and so I believe that you can listen to the hitting sound. I can consider other temporary residents who did not have any response too coz maybe they don't know where the sound came from or maybe they just don't want to response. But you are stay permanently here so don't tell me you can't recognise the sound.

Ok, I've tried to cope up your "highly-respectable" attitude by think of bundles of excuses but I just can't let it go each time I think of this is a Buddhist House and you were a Buddhist and you were a new committee member of Buddhist Society. What's the use of learning dharma, read dharma books, watch dharma's clips but behave opposite to what Dharma teach us?

I can't even feel any of 人情 here, don't even talk about family feel.. Think of this, I started to feel that luckily I'm not a addicted gamer, or none of my 422 family members were gamers, coz once you addicted to playing games, you will just live in your own world and you would not want to reconnect back to the social world anymore... What a pity, I think...

I will put this feeling down but the members of this house really give me a bad impression of the Buddhist society of UMS. OK, don't throw the whole plate of food because of few hairs. I would modified a bit: they gave me a bad impression as a buddhist. But I hope maybe one day we get to know each other and then maybe I can step in their shoes that time. So that, at least, I don't want to stay in a zombie house which no talking but just a few strangers keep passing by among themselves.

 

 

Alright!!! Just watched Kung Fu Panda 2, so I should find my..."Inner Peace"~~~ ^^

5 comments:

  1. Looks like they are really 冷冷淡淡~too bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a long post...but still enjoyed reading ur blog. =)

    Anyway, I still believe one day, ur caring and love will changed their heart.

    =) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. panjang lebar~essay for spm 1119 or muet??wakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys, thx for your patient to read this such a long post.. but anyway, this is combination of 2 posts...so its long..~ ya...

    But anyway, d feeling turns better during this few days.. although I still feel weird about them.. lol

    ReplyDelete

参一参

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

About This Blog