心情好,心情坏,看心经,抄心经,星与心,心语星,星雨满天心,愿大家都有心经哦!

以无常心看心经,以平常心写心经~

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mother of everything


still remember the mother of my hamster now?
Ah ster...

This video is about her way of building her child's nest after
i transferred them to a new home -- a pail.. haha

Her spirit deserve my salute!
and i wish to thank my mom here,
for raising me up for 21 years,
feeding me and cooks for me for 21 years,
changing and wash my clothes for me,
receiving my hot tempered,
arguing with my naiveness,
but still caring me so much along my 21 years.

Seeing my friends one by one turn up to 22 or 23 yo.
Me too, not soon, but soon enough..
Live until today, what did i do for you?

I don't know.
but im sure i love u as much as you love me...
and i will learn from you and ah ster,
i will build a home and stay by your side...



1 comment:

参一参

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

About This Blog