心情好,心情坏,看心经,抄心经,星与心,心语星,星雨满天心,愿大家都有心经哦!

以无常心看心经,以平常心写心经~

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Golden Trophy of PvZ

WOHOOOOO!!!! Finally…. I successfully won the Golden Trophy!!!

of what???

Hehehe… (embarrassingEmbarrassed smile) It’s Golden Trophy of “Plant vs Zombie”~~~

Untitled

See the Golden Sunflower Trophy???

Paise lar, recently I have some time spare out for the game in between work and work and work… I have watched a lot of movies and drama as well… But you know, once I really go into the game, I will keep playing till really “Game Over”… Still remember last time I was once addicted on playing a farm care PS1 game. That time school holiday everyday I was only confronted with the tv and ps1. I forgot what was the name of the game but it was about a mission which of taking care of a farm involving planting, animals husbandry, selling, preventing wild dogs, flirting and dating with the girls, won some competition such as cow race, tomato smash… getting married and after all, once you accomplish all of that within three years (of course is based on the time in the game), you won the game. Looks boring and childish? Yes, it is childish but is fun!!!

So back to the trophy… hahaha… What have I done in order to grab the trophy?

First of all… Complete all level in the Adventure mode.

Then, we have to complete all the tasks of Mini Games…

Untitled2

of Puzzles…

Untitled3

of Survival mode…

Untitled4

Looks easy huh? hey it’s not easy as you thought okay?!!!

at least it takes time to trial and error and then we must have adequate patient to restart all over again…

 

Alright, enough for flatter myself… Now, let’s see how was my Zen Garden…

Untitled5

This is normal garden for diurnal plants… I have only few plants.. Don’t wish to buy more. They will produce coins and diamond for you after you water them, fertilized them, cheered them with the music player, or kept them healthy with pesticides. They will keep growing up until a stage where you can sell them to earn money. If you can see there is a snail over the first row (only shell was visible in this screenshot), it is the lazy money collector which  it always sleeping inside its shell and would only move faster after I fed it with chocolate that I earn from the tasks.

Untitled6

This is night garden for nocturnal plants. They won’t be active in the normal garden as they won’t produce money for you. So I bought this garden with $30,000 so that they could have a nice place to stay.. Kind huh… (btw, magnet also nocturnal plant? hahaha)

Untitled7

This is aquatic garden for aquatic plants like lily pads… also costs me $30,000.

… … …

That’s all for all my effort towards the game. Like to be with all the variety kind of zombies and plants… They were all gave me a wonderful moment when I was tired or stress or too free. Feel like wanted to pinch the zombies out from the way when they were almost reached my house because once they entered the house, there would be a disgust laugh and a notice telling you that the zombies had ate your brain…

See, the producer even want to tease us more with the “HELP” option in the menu.

Untitled8

Grrrggghhh…. But I laughed after saw this… Hahahahaha~

Cheered~Winking smile

2 comments:

  1. i know the game's name !!! called harvest moon !!! i addicted to it also when im in secondary school with my first ps and my family only said ... why play such boring game. but i felt fun and even go find game's faqs. :P zombie also nice, but i just played until silver then i stopped already ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya.. harvest moon.. i don have ps act.. borrowed from one rich family friend.. they ad got ps2 that time so jz borrow me the ps1.. see how good they are.. haha.. i also got search faq last time.. kekeke

    ReplyDelete

参一参

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

About This Blog