心情好,心情坏,看心经,抄心经,星与心,心语星,星雨满天心,愿大家都有心经哦!

以无常心看心经,以平常心写心经~

Monday, May 27, 2019

Love is the best thing we do


>Maybe it started out that way, maybe some part of me thought that I still love you. But the truth is, I don't love you like that anymore.
>I can't shake this feeling, that nothing about me and Barney makes any sense.
>But love doesn't make sense. You can't logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical, but we have to keep doing it, or else we're lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do.
>You love Barney and he loves you. And that doesn't have to make sense to make sense. 


It was a twisting, turning road that led to the end of the aisle, 
and not everything along the way was perfect. 
To be honest, not everything to follow would be perfect either. 
But, what is?
None of us can vow to be perfect. 
In the end, all we can do is promise to love each other with everything we've got. 
Because love's the best thing we do


Excerpted from "How I Met Your Mother" Season Finale (2014)

1 comment:

参一参

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

About This Blog