心情好,心情坏,看心经,抄心经,星与心,心语星,星雨满天心,愿大家都有心经哦!

以无常心看心经,以平常心写心经~

Friday, November 16, 2018

We've lived with ghosts


I am home, now to climb.
I've been so wrong, about so much.
I've lived with ghost since I was a kid.
Since before I knew they were even there. 
Ghosts are guilt, ghosts are secrets,
ghosts are regrets and failings.
But most times,
most times a ghost is a wish.


Like a marriage is a wish.
A marriage can be like a house and a marriage can be haunted. 
I built a wall around a big part of my life,
I hid behind that wall,
and I thought that wall kept us both safe, 
but walls don't work that way.
Walls never work that way. 


And all of that, 
the guilt and the grief, 
and the secrets and the walls and the ghosts, 
right now my only wish,
my only wish is to COME HOME.


FEAR is the relinquishment of logic,
the willing relinquishing of reasonable patterns.
LOVE is the relinquishment of logic,
the willing relinquishing of reasonable patterns.

We yield to it or we fight it,
but we cannot meet it halfway. 


Excerpted from "The Haunting of Hill House (2018)"

1 comment:

参一参

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

About This Blog